Wilston Hill Queenslander
This Wilston Hill Queenslander is a beautiful home that reminds me a little of my favourite Clayfield home, Rangemoor, with the courtyard and pool that flows on directly from the home.
From the listing:
A statement Queenslander property, encompassing an impressive 1,378sq m of prized land high on prestigious Wilston Hill. Enjoy near 270-degree views across all of Brisbane from this glorious home which presents beautifully with a swimming pool and manicured gardens.
Warm and welcoming, this is a family home designed to entertain large numbers and comfortably accommodate friends and relatives with multiple living/dining/lounge areas, conservatory, study, wine cellar and an enormous charming kitchen with access to one of the many verandahs.
Features of the home include:
- Only 4km from Brisbane CBD
- 1,378sq m Wilston Hill home with near 270-degree views
- Architect-designed renovated family Queenslander
- Spacious master retreat with spa, ensuite and WIR
- Multiple living/dining/lounge areas with verandahs
- Central family kitchen with marble benchtops
- Fireplace, SONOS, Dynalite lighting, hardwood and jarrah floors
- Swimming pool and beautifully manicured gardens
- Three-car garage plus dual side access
When I first saw the photo below, it reminded me a little of Cape Cod. If you squint, the mountains on the right hand side of the photo could be the lapping waves of the beach.
The rambling vines that fall across the doors are so beautiful. It looks like there are fairy lights which would be absolutely stunning in the evenings.
I love the archway that peaks through and the floors are lovely.
The floor plan
The Wilston Hill Queenslander is not for sale. It was last sold for $4,150,000 in August 2022 by Matt Lancaster of Ray White New Farm. The address is 19 – 21 Waton Street, Newmarket Qld 4051. The listing is here.
Looking for more beautiful Queenslanders, here’s one in Albion and one of my favourites, an acreage Queenslander in the Noosa hinterland.